The following top class action lawsuit no proof settlements have deadlines coming soon. Fortunately, many of them only require you to complete and submit an online form.
Browse through the list and see if you purchased the product or service and if you’re eligible to submit a claim. If you are eligible, submit your claim!
You are eligible for a cash payment as compensation whenever a company decided to settle a class-action lawsuit. I make 10 dollars fast (or more each month) on the regular doing this. However, you must file a claim form in order to get your compensation payment.
Step One: Find Products You Purchased
Take a look at our list to find open settlements for products you may have purchased. Find out what the estimated payout will be and if proof of purchase is needed. Figure out if it’s worth your time to follow through.
Most no receipts needed can be a few minutes of your time and these are known as class action lawsuit no proof settlements.
Step Two: Fill Out the Claim Form
Click through to the settlement claim form and fill out online. Simply provide the necessary info such as your name and address, products information you purchased, and then submit your claim.
Step Three: Get your Check in the Mail
They will mail your check once to the address you’re provided once your claim has been approved. Most claims checks are mailed 1-2 months after the claims period closes.
Top Class Action Lawsuit No Proof Settlements 2022
Ready to make $30 fast or even more? Check out the list of top open class action lawsuits for 2022:
Open No Proof Class Action Lawsuits
- Claim Form Deadline: December 27, 2022
- Who’s Eligible:The settlement benefits consumers who purchased Fairlife or Fair Oak Farms milk products on or before April 27, 2022. The settlement covers milk, ice cream, butter, yogurt and other dairy products from both Fairlife and Fair Oak Farms. A full list of included products is available on the settlement website.
- Case Name & Number: In re fairlife Milk Products Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, MDL No. 2909, Lead Case No. 1:19-cv-03924-RMD-MDW, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Claim Form Deadline: June 27, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: Californians who used the Uber app as a driver between Feb. 28, 2019, and Dec. 16, 2020, or the Uber Eats app as a driver between June 28, 2016, and Oct. 7, 2021.
- Class Members are only eligible if they opted out of Uber’s arbitration clause.
- Case Name & Number: James, et al. v. Uber Technologies Inc., Case No. 3:19-CV-06462-EMC in the U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Claim Form Deadline: July 28, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits individuals who received written notice from American Credit Acceptance of the pending sale or disposal of their repossessed or surrendered vehicles between Dec. 2, 2015, and Feb. 11, 2021, whose vehicles were later sold, and who were charged a deficiency balance on their accounts.
- Case Name & Number: Jay Sherrard, et al. v. American Credit Acceptance LLC, Case No. 19STCV43101 in the Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Claim Form Deadline: June 20, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits Flordians who received debt collection emails from Florida Power & Light Company between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m. EST Oct. 16, 2019, through Oct. 15, 2021.
- Case Name & Number: Desiree Brown v Florida Power & Light Company Settlement, Case No.: 50-2021-CA-011651-XXXX-MB, in the Circuit Court of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit, in and for Palm Beach County, Florida
- Claim Form Deadline: July 7, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits consumers who purchased certain Neutrogena and Aveeno sunscreen products between May 26, 2015, and April 8, 2022. Products covered by the settlement are:
- Neutrogena Beach Defense Aerosol Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Aerosol Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Aerosol Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Aerosol Sunscreen
- Aveeno Protect + Refresh Aerosol Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Water Resistant Sunscreen Lotion
- Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry-Touch Face Sunscreen Lotion
- Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion
- Case Name & Number: Bryant v. Compass Group USA, Inc., Case No. 1:19-cv-06622, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Claim Form Deadline: August 13, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits current and former employees who worked for Activision Blizzard Inc., Blizzard Entertainment Inc., Activision Publishing Inc., King.Com Inc, or any of their subsidiaries between Sept.1 , 2016 and March 29, 2022.
- Case Name & Number: U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission v. Activision Blizzard, Inc., et al., Case. No. 2:21-CV07682-DSF-JEM, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Claim Form Deadline: None
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who owns or owned Universal Life 1, Universal Life 2, Universal Life 3, and/or Universal Life 4 life insurance policies issued or administered by USAA Life, or its predecessors in interest, that were in force on or after March 1, 1999, subject to certain important exclusions. The estates of deceased individuals who would have been Class Members also are considered part of the Class.
- Case Name & Number: Spegele, et al. v. USAA Life Insurance Co., Case No. 5:17-cv-967-OLG in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Claim Form Deadline: none
- Who’s Eligible: Two classes
- TILA Class: Anyone in the United States who entered into buydown agreements with Wells Fargo in residential real estate mortgage transactions within one year prior to the filing of the initial complaint.
- Breach of Contract Class: Anyone in the United States who, during the Class Period, entered into buydown agreements with Wells Fargo in residential real estate mortgage transactions.
- Case Name & Number: Alejandro Carrillo, et al. v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Case No. 2:18-cv-03095-SJF-SIL in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Other Open Class Action Lawsuits
Class Members FAQs
Can you make money by using class action lawsuits?
Class action lawsuits can be a great way to earn some extra money, but it is important to remember that they are not easy money. While you may be able to recover some damages if you are successful, class action lawsuits can be time-consuming. If you are only searching for class action lawsuit settlements with no proof required, expect to make $50 per month once the checks start rolling in. The tricky part is spending time daily to fill out settlement forms before the settlement deadline.
What is the estimated payout for class action lawsuits?
The estimated payout for class action lawsuits will vary depending on the case. Some class action lawsuits could have payouts in the millions, while others may only offer a few hundred dollars. It really varies depending on the severity of the case and how many people were involved.
How can I join a class action lawsuit?
If you believe that you have been wronged in a way that matches a current class action lawsuit, you can submit your information to be considered as a plaintiff. If the case moves forward, you may be asked to provide additional information or even testify in court. While it can be time-consuming, joining a class action lawsuit is generally free and could result in a large payout if the case is successful.
Other Ways to Make Money Fast
Earning money with open class action lawsuits is a great way to earn money online. However, the earnings can be limited and you won’t always qualify.
Make $150 Fast with Albert
Albert can spot you up to $250 from your next paycheck. No late fees, no interest, no credit check. No mandatory repayment timeframe. Repay Albert when you get paid or when you can afford it. Download the banking app to see what you qualify for.
Albert is legit and is also giving away a $150 cash bonus to new members and another $150 bonus for every person you refer to the financial advisor service.
Albert costs $4 per month after a 30 day free-trial.
Best Offers for 2022
These types of offers are great ways to make quick money. You can see other top free money offers for 2022 below:
|App||At a glance||download|
Get a $10 bonus for getting your free credit score. It gets deposited into your SoFi account, which you can open up in less than 60 seconds through this link.
|CLAIM $10 BONUS|
Open a new account in the next 24 hours and you could get a $150 welcome bonus and plus up to $250 from your next paycheck straight to your bank account. Just repay them when you get paid. Easy.
|GET $150 BONUS|
With Acorns, automatically invest spare change from everyday purchases in expert-built portfolios recommended for you, easily save for retirement, get paid early, and more. Start in under 5 minutes and get a $10 bonus today!
|GET YOUR BONUS|
Make Money on Your Phone
Along with class-action lawsuits, money-making apps can really earn you cash fast.
Here are the best money making apps that can make $1,000 fast through PayPal:
- Survey Junkie – One of the best money making apps
- Swagbucks – It is one of the best paid surveys to earn money online
- Fundrise – A great way to earn money with real estate
- Solitaire Cube – It’s a gaming app where you can make money playing solitaire
- InboxDollars – Just download the app and get paid to watch videos
- Mistplay – A gamers app that pays you with gift cards
- Nielsen Mobile Panel – Earn $50 for downloading an app that tracks your browser usage
- MyPoints – A fun cash back app that also offers games and paid surveys
- Truebill – An app that helps you lower bills and cancel unwanted subscriptions
This is just a quick summary of the list of the best money making apps, you can see the full list of the best money making apps here (you won’t want to miss this one).
We’ll keep this list of class action lawsuits no proof required updated, so be sure to check back next week to see what else you qualify for!