Want to Make an Extra $100?Earn $100+ rewards just by trying out new apps! Get money for playing games from the App Store or Google Play. Plus, make cash from surveys and special offers. Whether you're at home or on the go, turn spare moments into cash. Your rewards are waiting at KashKick!
Start Earning Cash Now
Apps that give you money for signing up, also known as “sign-up bonuses,” are a great way to earn some extra cash without much effort. These types of apps often offer a small amount of money or rewards points as a way to incentivize users to download and try out their app. While the amount of money you can earn from these apps may not be significant, they can be a nice little bonus on top of your regular income.
How Do Sign Up Bonuses Work With Apps?
Do you like free money? Sign-up bonuses are a common marketing tactic used by apps to encourage users to create an account and start using their app.
The sign-up bonus is typically offered as an incentive for completing the registration process and may be in the form of points, credits, or other rewards that can be used within the app. Some apps even offer a $25 sign up bonus!
To receive a sign-up bonus, you will generally need to follow a few steps:
- Download the app and install it on your device.
- Open the app and navigate to the sign-up or registration page.
- Enter the required information, such as your name, email address, and password. Some apps may also ask for additional information, such as your date of birth or phone number.
- Accept any terms and conditions that are presented to you.
- Confirm your registration by clicking on a confirmation link or code that is sent to your email or phone.
- Once your registration is complete, you may be eligible to receive your sign-up bonus. The exact details of how you will receive the bonus will vary from app to app, but it could be in the form of points, credits, or other rewards that you can use within the app.
Keep in mind that sign-up bonuses may be subject to certain terms and conditions, such as expiration dates or minimum usage requirements. Be sure to read the fine print before accepting any sign-up bonuses to ensure that you understand how they work and how you can use them. You can usually find app bonuses on Reddit.
Popular Apps That Offer Sign Up Bonuses
If you're an avid app user, you know that there are always new promotions and incentives being offered to attract and retain users. From cash back and free trials to exclusive discounts and special features, app bonuses can be a great way to get more value out of your favorite apps.
In this guide, we'll highlight some of the best app bonuses currently available, covering a wide range of categories and interests. Whether you're looking for ways to save money, try out new services, or simply get more out of your app usage, we've got you covered. So if you're ready to take advantage of these fantastic offers, let's get started!
1) Upromise – $25
Upromise® is a free service with a mission to help families save for college. Upromise provides unique opportunities for consumers to earn cash-back rewards for shopping, dining out, and using the Upromise Mastercard.
Families have saved over $1 Billion for college using Upromise and they currently have a $25 sign up bonus offer for new members. You can join Upromise for free a receive a $5.29 bonus when you sign up and $25 when you link a 529 plan.
What to do:
- Go to the Upromise registration page.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Confirm your email address to get $5.29
- Link a 529 account to get $25 instantly
2) Swagbucks – $10
If you browse the internet a lot, this could actually turn your past time into a moneymaking endeavor. Swagbucks ($10 sign up bonus) rewards you for shopping online, watching videos, searching and answering surveys. You are credited with points that you can then redeem for cash via PayPal.
The site has awarded over $282.6 million to its users. Once you have signed up, there will be a list of surveys you qualify for, games that pay real money, or videos to watch for cash.
In fact, you can earn well over $25 a day using Swagbucks, according to a Huffington Post report. Finding a survey worth taking is easy too, look for surveys that are higher paying and stick to those.
Once you earn money in your account you can redeem it for a gift card of your favorite retailer or you can take it as cash through PayPal.
How Swagbucks works:
- Sign-up for free, it takes a few minutes
- Choose the highest paying surveys
- Then begin earning money (usually $10-$35 per survey)
3) Acorns – $10
Investing is a great way to make some extra money.
If you’re not sure where to start, Acorns is one of the most popular microsavings platforms. It literally lets you turn your spare change into investments. Join through here (must complete application) and get a $10 welcome bonus.
How Acorns works:
- Sign-up here, it takes a few minutes
- With the app, you’ll start small and stack up change over time with the Acorns “round-up” feature
- Then potentially start earning money on your investments
4) InboxDollars – $5
InboxDollars is another rewards program that offers a sign-up bonus. Similar to Swagbucks, InboxDollars allows users to earn money by completing tasks like taking surveys, playing games, and watching videos. When you sign up for InboxDollars and complete your first survey, you'll receive a bonus of $5.
They have great reviews from their customers and look like they pay out with payments quickly. After all, they are an award-winning company, having paid out $57 million in cash rewards so far.
Making $25 fast in one day from your phone longer a mystery with the help of InboxDollars, and signing up will net you $5.00 instant bonus.
5) Nielsen – $50
This is an interesting opportunity that Nielsen Mobile offers – all you need to do is install an app on your favorite browsing device. It unobtrusively works in the background and collects certain statistics about browsing habits for which you get paid $50 a year passively.
You can profit by downloading and installing the app on your devices (mobile phone, laptop, tablet) and earn $50 per device, per year. It’s that simple.
6) Ibotta – $10
Another app that offers a sign-up bonus is Ibotta. Ibotta is a cashback app that allows users to earn money back on their purchases from participating stores and retailers. When you sign up for Ibotta and redeem your first offer, you'll receive a bonus of up to $20.
7) Drop – $5
One app that is specifically designed to give users money for signing up is Drop. Drop is a cashback app that rewards users for making purchases at participating retailers. When you sign up for Drop and link a debit or credit card, you'll receive a bonus of $5. Additionally, Drop offers referral bonuses, so if you invite your friends to join the app, you can earn even more money.
8) Dosh – $5
Another app that gives users money for signing up is Dosh. Dosh is a cashback app that rewards users for making purchases at participating retailers and for booking hotel stays through the app. When you sign up for Dosh and link a debit or credit card, you'll receive a bonus of $5.
Credit Card Sign Up Bonuses
Another option for earning money through sign-up bonuses is by using credit card sign-up bonuses. Many credit card companies offer bonuses to new users who sign up for their credit cards and meet certain spending requirements. These bonuses can range from cash back to points that can be redeemed for travel or other rewards. It's important to carefully read the terms and conditions of these credit card offers, as they may have annual fees and other requirements that need to be met in order to qualify for the bonus.
In addition to the apps and credit card offers mentioned above, there are many other apps and research companies that offer sign-up bonuses. Some examples include Survey Junkie, which pays users for taking surveys, and Branded Surveys, which also pays users for taking surveys. Both of these apps offer sign-up bonuses to new users.
The Risks Involved
While apps that give you money for signing up can be a great way to earn some extra cash, it's important to be aware of any potential risks or downsides. Some apps may require you to provide personal information or make purchases in order to qualify for the sign-up bonus. It's important to carefully read the terms and conditions of these offers and only sign up for apps and programs that you feel comfortable with.
It's also important to be aware of any fees or charges that may be associated with these apps. Some apps may charge fees for certain services or transactions, and it's important to understand these fees before signing up.
More Ways to Make Money With Apps
There are many money-making apps available, and the best ones for you will depend on your interests, skills, and goals. Here are a few options to consider:
- Swagbucks: This app allows you to earn points for completing surveys, watching videos, and shopping online. You can then redeem these points for cash or gift cards.
- Ibotta: This app pays you cash back for shopping at participating retailers and for uploading receipts.
- Foap: If you have a talent for photography, you can sell your photos through the Foap app.
- Airbnb: If you have a spare room or a vacation rental, you can list it on Airbnb and earn money by renting it out to travelers.
- TaskRabbit: This app connects you with people in your area who need help with tasks like cleaning, moving, or handyman services. You can earn money by completing these tasks for others.
- Fiverr: If you have a skill or service that you can offer, such as writing, graphic design, or social media management, you can create a gig on Fiverr and earn money by completing projects for clients.
It's important to do your research and read reviews before signing up for any app, and to be cautious about any app that requires you to pay a fee or make a deposit before you can start earning money.
Apps That Give You Money For Signing Up
Overall, apps that give you money for signing up can be a convenient and easy way to get $10 fast or more. Whether you're looking to make a few extra dollars through cashback apps, survey programs, or credit card sign-up bonuses, there are many options available. Just be sure to do your research and carefully read the terms and conditions of any offers you're considering to make sure they're legitimate and right for you.
As with any financial decision, it's important to be cautious and informed when it comes to apps that give you money for signing up. Don't sign up for an app or program just for the sign-up bonus – make sure it's something you're interested in using and that it's a good fit for your financial goals.
It's also important to remember that these sign-up bonuses are generally only a small amount of money. While they can be a nice way to earn a little extra cash, they shouldn't be relied upon as a primary source of income. Instead, use them as a way to supplement your regular income or save for a specific goal.
In conclusion, apps that give you money for signing up can be a convenient and easy way to earn a little extra cash. Just be sure to do your research and carefully read the terms and conditions of any offers you're considering to make sure they're legitimate and right for you.
If you didn’t claim your sign up bonuses already, don’t forget to check out the best sign up bonuses below:
- SurveyJunkie: Make up to $25 per survey in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $10 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Branded Surveys: Is known as one of the #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join Branded Surveys Now
Want to Make Extra Money Now?