If you are a female fitness personal trainer looking to expand your services, then look no further. This article highlights the top 20 online female coaches and their services in order to help you grow your own personal training business online and gain inspiration.
#20 Holly Rilinger
Holly Rilinger is an inspiration to women all over the world. She’s a flywheel expert, former pro basketball player, and a fantastic online female fitness coach. In addition, she works with Nike as a Master Trainer. Her body is flawlessly sculpted, displaying her tale of hard work and dedication.
#19 Elisabeth Akinwale
Elisabeth is most recognized for her participation in the CrossFit Games. She has won numerous competitions, including “Double Banger” and “Cinco 1.” Elisabeth is also an Olympic weightlifter who competes in many international tournaments. She began weightlifting and gymnastics at the age of 15 years old.
#18 Emily Schromm
Emily is a CrossFit Trainer, an internet female fitness trainer, and a well-known nutritionist who has earned her Personal Training Certification, as well as a Certified Personal Trainer. She’s using her expertise and understanding to dispel people’s prejudicial notions about food, bodies, and weightlifting. Her Instagram account provides a fascinating look into her exciting and active life.
#17 Tanya Poppett
Tanya Poppett is a well-known female fitness trainer from Sydney. She is a businesswoman who has advanced her expertise to the point where she has assisted thousands of people in achieving their fitness objectives.
#16 Krissy Mae Cagney
Krissy began bodybuilding as a pastime to keep her distracted while she was using drugs and alcohol, and has since become a certified fitness nutritionist, female fitness trainer, and world-class motivational figure. Her capacity to adjust and develop is an inspiration to people everywhere and has a love of sustainable workout clothes.
#15 Jen Widerstrom
Jen is a well-known figure in the fitness and health sector, not only because she is a great female fitness trainer but also because she has risen to become known as one of America’s big-hearted body coaches after appearing on NBC’s popular reality show “The Biggest Loser.”
She encourages people to achieve their weight-loss targets not just with exercise and diet instructions, but also with massive doses of inspiration throughout the process.
#14 Hannah Bronfman
Hannah is an app entrepreneur, a female fitness coach, and a bodybuilder. She is the co-founder of an application that helps people stay healthy through diet and exercise. Hannah has appeared in several TV shows, documentaries, and films to date.
#13 Kaisa Keranen
Kaisa Keranen is recognized for her creative and inventive methods of motivating people to exercise and move. She’s a world-class female fitness trainer, social media influencer, and fitness instructor with a master’s degree in Exercise Science, injury prevention, and sports performance. Kaisa has a masters in Exercise Science, injury prevention, and sports performance as well as an MBA from the University of California at San Diego. She has been featured in many publications and programs, including “Kaisafit,” where she shares her unique movement techniques with the rest of the planet.
#12 Suzie B
Suzie began working out with her spouse after seeing him in great condition, but she later became a workout expert, female fitness trainer, and inspiration for people all over the world who wanted to enhance themselves. She creates exercising videos and gives her clients and followers diet/nutrition solutions.
#11 Diana and Felicia
Base Body Babes are Diana and Felicia. They are amazing personal trainers who run online and offline fitness classes all over the world. Circuit-style resistance training and modified training methods are their favorites.
Related: Best Fish Oil Supplements That Actually Work
#10 Jen Heward
Jen Heward is a personal trainer and social media celebrity. She goes by the moniker “HunnyBunsfit.” She runs a gym and offers fitness classes to individuals in need of assistance in improving their lives and health. Jen instructs clients suffering from eating or nutrition difficulties.
#9 Heidi Powell
Heidi Powell, also known as transformation specialist and internationally renowned trainer, has been improving people’s lives and bodies for more than a decade. She runs her own business and works with her husband to produce a variety of workout series that are easily adaptable by working women. She is also an ACE and CrossFit certified trainer who is well-liked.
#8 Lindsey Vonn
The Lindsey Vonn Foundation was founded by and for skier Lindsay Vonn. The organization is attempting to offer scholarships in the areas of education and sports for young women. Lindsey is a ski champion as well as a fitness authority, who has committed her talents, recognition, and money to future generations’ benefit.
#7 Massy Arias
Massy Arias is a licensed personal trainer who operates out of Los Angeles now. Her vast experience with people and her tenacity have helped her to connect with folks from diverse backgrounds and ages. She’s on a mission to train the next generation of instructors.
#6 Bella Falconi
Bella Falconi is a model, nutritionist, motivational speaker, and life coach. He is a Brazilian fitness model and personal trainer. She has changed many people’s lives through her website and internet programs, and she continues to do so.
#5 Katya Elise Henry
Katya is a personal trainer who has released a series of workouts entitled “Workouts by Katya.” Her enthusiasm for health and fitness has earned her international fame. Her website includes hand-picked supplements and meal plans as well as the ideal combination of exercises.
#4 Lyzabeth Lopez
Lyzabeth is a successful personal trainer with a global following. She’s also a nutritionist, fitness expert, and social media celebrity. Her vast experience and easy-to-master methods of training have earned her the respect of many organizations in the health and fitness sector.
#3 Paige Hathaway
Paige Hathaway is a motivational speaker, online female fitness trainer, cover model, and entrepreneur. Paige uses her social media influence to share her expertise on health and nutrition to people all around the world in order to help them achieve their fitness objectives.
#2 Emily Skye
Skye is an American fitness role model and a nutritionist. She has appeared in many publications and has won several competitions. She is currently educating the public all around the globe!
#1 Kayla Itsines
Kayla is a world-famous Australian personal trainer, entrepreneur, and author who has written the popular Bikini Body Guides book series. She’s a well-known Australian personal trainer, entrepreneur, and author who has been featured on TV shows all around the world. “Sweat with Kayla” was developed by her. Time magazine named her one of the 30 most influential people on the internet. On Instagram, Kayla has over 500 thousand followers, which she uses to share her message of encouragement, fitness, and success all around the globe.
Is it better to have a female personal trainer?
The effectiveness of a personal trainer does not depend solely on their gender. The most important factor in choosing a personal trainer is their expertise, qualifications, and ability to help you achieve your fitness goals. Both male and female personal trainers can be highly skilled and knowledgeable in their field.
Choosing a personal trainer should be based on several factors:
- Qualifications and expertise: Look for trainers who are certified by reputable fitness organizations and have experience working with clients who have similar goals to yours. Consider their specialization and areas of expertise.
- Communication and rapport: It’s essential to have good communication and a positive rapport with your personal trainer. This relationship is crucial for effective collaboration and motivation. Some individuals may feel more comfortable working with a trainer of the same gender, while others may have no preference.
- Personal preferences and comfort: Everyone has different preferences when it comes to working with a personal trainer. Some individuals may feel more at ease discussing certain topics or performing specific exercises with a trainer of the same gender. Others may have no preference and prioritize the trainer’s knowledge and skills over gender.
Ultimately, the most important aspect of choosing a personal trainer is their ability to understand your goals, develop a tailored fitness plan, provide proper guidance, and keep you motivated throughout your fitness journey. By focusing on qualifications, expertise, and a good working relationship, you’ll be able to find a personal trainer who can help you achieve your fitness goals, regardless of their gender.
Who is the best female trainer?
Determining the “best” female trainer is subjective and can vary depending on individual preferences and goals. There are many highly skilled and reputable female trainers in the fitness industry that we highlighted in this article, each with their own unique approaches and areas of expertise.
But to find the best female trainer for you, consider the following steps:
- Research: Look for trainers who have a strong reputation, positive reviews, and a track record of helping clients achieve their goals. You can search online, read testimonials, or ask for recommendations from friends, family, or fitness communities.
- Qualifications and certifications: Check the credentials and certifications of potential trainers. Look for certifications from recognized organizations, such as the American Council on Exercise (ACE), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), or the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA). These certifications indicate that the trainer has met specific standards of knowledge and expertise.
- Specialization and experience: Consider the areas of specialization and experience that align with your goals. Some trainers may focus on weight loss, strength training, sports-specific training, or other specific areas. Choosing a trainer who has experience working with clients similar to you can be beneficial.
- Communication and rapport: Reach out to potential trainers and have conversations with them. Assess their communication style, willingness to listen, and their ability to understand and address your specific needs and goals. A good rapport and effective communication are crucial for a successful working relationship.
- Personal preferences: Take into account your personal preferences and comfort level when working with a trainer. If you feel more at ease or motivated working with a female trainer, prioritize that preference. Remember that the most important aspect is finding a trainer who understands your goals and can guide you effectively, regardless of their gender.
Ultimately, the “best” female trainer is subjective and depends on your specific needs and goals. By considering qualifications, experience, specialization, communication skills, and personal preferences, you can find a female trainer who is the best fit for you.
Are online personal trainers really worth it?
Online personal trainers can be worth it depending on your specific circumstances and preferences. Here are some factors to consider when evaluating the value of online personal trainers:
- Flexibility: Online personal training provides flexibility in terms of scheduling and location. You can access your workouts and training materials from anywhere, which is particularly beneficial for those with busy schedules or limited access to local trainers.
- Cost-effectiveness: Online personal training can often be more affordable compared to in-person training sessions. You might have access to a wide range of resources, such as workout plans, instructional videos, and personalized guidance, at a lower cost than traditional one-on-one sessions.
- Expertise and customization: Reputable online personal trainers can offer expertise and tailored programs based on your goals, fitness level, and any specific requirements or limitations you may have. They can provide personalized guidance, track your progress, and make adjustments to your workouts as needed.
- Accountability and motivation: Online personal trainers can provide ongoing support and accountability through virtual check-ins, progress tracking, and communication via messaging or video calls. This can help keep you motivated and accountable to your fitness goals.
- Access to a wider pool of trainers: Online personal training allows you to choose from a larger pool of trainers since you are not limited by geographical location. You can select a trainer who specializes in your specific fitness goals or aligns with your preferences, even if they are not in your local area.
- Self-discipline and self-motivation: It’s important to note that online personal training requires a higher degree of self-discipline and self-motivation compared to in-person training. You’ll need to be proactive in following the provided guidance and completing workouts on your own.
Ultimately, the value of online personal trainers depends on your individual needs, preferences, and level of self-motivation. If you are self-disciplined, comfortable with technology, and prefer flexibility in scheduling and location, online personal training can be a cost-effective and convenient option to receive professional guidance and support for your fitness journey.
In conclusion, for individuals seeking the guidance and support of an online personal trainer, opting for a female trainer can offer unique advantages and a personalized experience. Online female personal trainers provide flexibility, expertise, and customized programs to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Choosing an online female personal trainer allows you to benefit from the convenience and accessibility of virtual training. Regardless of your geographical location, you can access their expertise and resources from the comfort of your own home. This flexibility is especially valuable for those with busy schedules or limited access to local trainers.
Female online personal trainers possess specialized knowledge and qualifications, enabling them to tailor programs specifically to your needs, preferences, and any specific requirements or limitations you may have. Their personalized guidance, progress tracking, and regular check-ins provide accountability and motivation throughout your fitness journey.
How to Get Money Right Now
They don't believe in charging overdraft fees. Rather, they offer to lend up to $250 to their customers in order to help them cover their expenses. This service does not come with any late fees, interest rates, or credit checks.