Need Easy Extra $500+ for Your Next Vacation?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now
- Mistplay: Earning money by playing games on your phone sounds like a dream. But this app really pays you for playing new games with cash rewards. Download Mistplay for Free (android only).
Ever felt like you needed a personal finance wiki that you could access at any time? Well, you’re in luck.
Don’t fall asleep in 2021 and stay up to date on how to better manage your finances.
If you’re looking for a 2021 New Year’s resolution, you can set a goal to watch these Personal Finance (Khan Academy) videos on personal finance to help you expand your knowledge.
Personal Finance 101
Personal Finance 101 is one of the most important aspects of your life, but it isn’t taught in most schools and the majority of people in the world are financially illiterate. Although not exciting to most, personal finance 101 directly relates to your life every day.
Want free money?
Personal finance 101 teaches you about money and money gives you the ability to make choices and gives you power. Learning about personal finance will give you freedom in your life and the ability to accomplish your dreams. And that millennials is why learning personal finance is so important.
NOTE: Videos marked with an asterisk ( *) denotes they are at least partially applicable worldwide. To search for videos specific to your country I suggest Googling the title of the video followed by your country’s name.
Personal Finance Wiki Videos
- Compound Interest Basics *
- Interest Basics *
- Credit cards and loans *
- Continuous Compound Interest *
- Present Value *
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Mutual Funds and ETFs *
- Retirement Accounts: IRAs and 401ks
- Introduction to Stocks *
- Bonds *
- Inflation Basics *
- Inflation Scenarios *
- Real and Nominal Return *
- Capacity Utilization and Inflation *
- Deflation *
- Personal Taxes
- Home Equity and Personal Balance Sheets *
- Renting vs. Buying a Home *
- Mortgages *
- Home Buying Process
- Importance of College
- Introduction: Paying for College
- Financial Aid Application Process
- Grants and Scholarships
- Work Study
- (Student) Loans
- Financial Aid Packages
Get Your Money Hustle On!
Watch them this weekend or during your lunch break.
You’ll almost certainly learn something or brush up on some terms that you may forget about.
Please let me know if you find any other Khan Academy personal finance related videos I left out. I purposely omitted some of the less relevant videos within the Finance section (topics like “Shorting a Stock,” etc.).
You’ll be sure to master your finances in 2021 after utilizing this personal finance wiki.
Feel free to take the weekend off.
- Personal Finance Wiki That Teaches You Everything You Need To Know - March 1, 2021
- 3 Of My Favorite Homemade Breakfast Energy Smoothie Recipes - March 1, 2021
- How to Make 50 Dollars Fast Now - March 1, 2021
The Best Apps to Save You Real Money
We are on our phone a lot, right? Wouldn't it make sense to save money with the best money saving apps?
|App||At a glance||download|
|Capital One Shopping|
Amazon doesn't want you to know about this plugin. Learn about a little known plugin that tells you if you're getting the best price on Amazon.
Get a $150 bonus at Aspiration when you open and fund an account with $10 or more. Then use your Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within 60 days of account opening.
|CLAIM $150 BONUS|
Open a new account in the next 24 hours and you could get up $200 in free stock.
|CLAIM FREE STOCK|
This free app delivers on its promise to save you money effortlessly. You can use it to lower your bills, cancel unwanted subscriptions and bill negotiations.
|SLASH YOUR BILLS|