Need Easy Extra $500+ for Your Next Vacation?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now
- Aspiration: Simplify your banking and get a cash bonus. Aspiration offers a convenient, secure checking with no monthly fees. They'll even give you a $150 bonus when you open a new account.
Ever felt like you needed a personal finance wiki that you could access at any time? Well, you’re in luck.
Don’t fall asleep in 2021 and stay up to date on how to better manage your finances.
If you’re looking for a 2021 New Year’s resolution, you can set a goal to watch these Personal Finance (Khan Academy) videos on personal finance to help you expand your knowledge.
Personal Finance 101
Personal Finance 101 is one of the most important aspects of your life, but it isn’t taught in most schools and the majority of people in the world are financially illiterate. Although not exciting to most, personal finance 101 directly relates to your life every day.
Want free money?
Personal finance 101 teaches you about money and money gives you the ability to make choices and gives you power. Learning about personal finance will give you freedom in your life and the ability to accomplish your dreams. And that millennials is why learning personal finance is so important.
NOTE: Videos marked with an asterisk ( *) denotes they are at least partially applicable worldwide. To search for videos specific to your country I suggest Googling the title of the video followed by your country’s name.
Personal Finance Wiki Videos
- Compound Interest Basics *
- Interest Basics *
- Credit cards and loans *
- Continuous Compound Interest *
- Present Value *
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Mutual Funds and ETFs *
- Retirement Accounts: IRAs and 401ks
- Introduction to Stocks *
- Bonds *
- Inflation Basics *
- Inflation Scenarios *
- Real and Nominal Return *
- Capacity Utilization and Inflation *
- Deflation *
- Personal Taxes
- Home Equity and Personal Balance Sheets *
- Renting vs. Buying a Home *
- Mortgages *
- Home Buying Process
- Importance of College
- Introduction: Paying for College
- Financial Aid Application Process
- Grants and Scholarships
- Work Study
- (Student) Loans
- Financial Aid Packages
Get Your Money Hustle On!
Watch them this weekend or during your lunch break.
You’ll almost certainly learn something or brush up on some terms that you may forget about.
Please let me know if you find any other Khan Academy personal finance related videos I left out. I purposely omitted some of the less relevant videos within the Finance section (topics like “Shorting a Stock,” etc.).
You’ll be sure to master your finances in 2021 after utilizing this personal finance wiki.
Feel free to take the weekend off.